We host the T Mark Hall reference collection along with other books donated or otherwise acquired
which in due course will be catalogued but it includes many works by John Fairbairn including:
There is also a complete set of Go World and extended series of other journals.
We also have a number of books available for loan free of charge to members. We will catalogue them here:
- <21st Century Dictionary of Basic Joseki
- 100 Tips for Amateur Players II – Youngsoon Yoon
- Baduk, Made Fun and Easy – Chinyung Nam
- Go for Beginners – Kaoru Iwamoto
- Teach Yourself Go – Charles Matthews
- Games of Go: A dozen fully commented games of Go – Neil Moffat
- Go By Example: Correcting common mistakes in double digit kyu play – Neil Moffat
- Jump Up, Level 1 – Yoo Chang-Hyuk
- More Go By Example: Improving single-digit kyu play – Neil Moffat
- The Second Book of Go – Richard Bozulich
All additions to the library gratefully received.